Terms & Conditions
Copyright Atlas Labs, LLC © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order with us, you agree to our full Terms & Conditions. You will immediately be billed the total amount of your product. (Products and prices outlined below) We will then immediately ship you your bottle(s) of My Diet Health. If our product is not right for you, simply call 1-888-535-5477 or contact us via email at Support@mydiethealth.com to cancel your order and owe nothing more. This charge will appear on your billing statement as MyDietHealth.
- Pricing of My Diet Health and Products:
- Buy 1 Bottle, $49.99 (One month supply)
- Buy 2 Bottles and Get 1 Bottle Free, $99.99 (3 month supply)
- Buy 3 Bottles and Get 2 Bottles Free, $149.95 (5 month supply)
- Buy 4 Bottles and Get 3 Bottles Free, $199.99 (7 month supply)
You must contact customer support by phone or email within thirty (30) days of the purchase date to request a refund. To contact support by phone please dial: 1-888-535-5477. To contact support via email please send refund request email to: 1-888-535-5477. To qualify for a full refund the product(s) must be unopened. If you purchased one of our packages that contain multiple bottles and you wish to return only a portion of the order, your refund will be calculated based on the original per-bottle price of the package that you selected. Please note that we do not accept or process packages for refund that are simply marked “Return to Sender”. You must contact customer support to receive a refund.
Return shipping address:
Fulfilment Center 6768 S Airport Rd. West Jordan, UT 84084 USA
If you feel you are owed a refund for any reason, please contact our customer support to put in a request for a refund. We do have a refund policy on any unopened items that are returned within 30 days of purchases. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Your order will be processed within 1 business day. It will be shipped via USPS and should arrive in 3-5 business days. Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or time.
No Medical Advice
The site does not provide medical advice and is not engaged in rendering medical or professional services or advice, and the information provided on the Site is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products. Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Any products offered on our website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The results on all products are not typical and not everyone will experience these results.
Terms of Service
Disclaimer of Warranty:
The offers provided under this Agreement are provided on an as is, as available basis. Company does not make any warranties that the offers will be successful or error free; nor do they make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the purchase of the offer as to accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise contained in or provided through the services.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY OFFER PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other Terms of Service theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Company maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual dollar amount paid by Customer for the purchase of the offer which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions. This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys and agents (each an “indemnified party” and, collectively, “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to Customer’s purchase of the offer, (ii) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant of Customer contained in this Agreement or (iii) any acts or omissions of Customer. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Waiver of Jury Trial
Both You and Company hereby agree to waive all respective rights to a jury trial of any claim or cause of action related to or arising out of this Agreement. The scope of the waiver is intended to be all encompassing of any and all disputes that may be filed in any court and that relate to the subject matter herein, including without limitation, contract claims, tort claims, breach of duty claims, and all other common law and statutory claims. You and Company each acknowledge that the waiver is a material inducement for each party to enter into a business relationship, that each party has already relied on the waiver in entering into this Agreement and that each will continue to rely on the waiver in their related future dealings. Each party further warrants and represents that each has had the opportunity to have counsel review this Agreement and this waiver. The waiver is irrevocable, meaning that it may not be modified either orally or in writing, and the waiver shall apply to any subsequent amendments, renewals, supplements or modifications to this Agreement. In the event of litigation, this Agreement may be filed as written consent to a trial by court.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This website is controlled by Atlas Labs, LLC from our offices located in the state of UT, US. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of UT, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of UT, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
- Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in US, UT You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
Entire Agreement; Amendments
- This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of Customer or Company, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by any authorized representative of Customer and Company. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Company in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective when posting to Company Web site or on any subsequent date as may be set forth in any required notice provided by us in connection therewith.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties’ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. Company may give written notice to Customer via electronic mail to the Customer’s electronic mail address as maintained in Company’s billing records.
- No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Customer may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Company may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of Customer. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Limitation of Action
- No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen.
Violation of the Terms
- We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or it agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users’ rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user’s rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred
- The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the global Internet. Company has no control over these sites or the content within them. Company cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Company does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Company for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us, and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate at our sole discretion.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND THE APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS USER AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ASSENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS USER AGREEMENT THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
- Customer Support: Email: Support@mydiethealth.com, Phone: 1-888-535-5477
- Corporate: Atlas Labs, LLC, 1270 Sandhill Rd, Apt 100, Orem, UT 84058 USA